hello





There is a section on my website that says 'other' (now deleted).

For years I have intended to display there some of the illustration/drawing based work that I’ve been making. Somehow, I never got to it and the ‘coming soon’ sign has been sitting there for years… by now, mocking me.

It was suggested to me, many times, to delete that section from my website but I always resisted as I felt that, one day, I’d like to put that part of my work out there.

I love the process of jewellery making.

In my case, and maybe many jewellers can relate, making jewellery is a very physical, bodily experience. It’s immersive and I love it.

Creating drawings, in comparison, is a quiet process. I enjoy and even need that contrast in my creative practice. They coexist.





No comments:

Post a Comment